Sunday 14 December 2014

An apology, and an amazing Comp !

I seriously need to apologise for not being around for the last few months. I've not been well. For the sake of honesty, in May I got such a head ache/pain, that I ended up in hospital with 2 infections on my lp shunt. Spinal meningitis and another one I can't remember the name of, that I am still on antibiotics for, a 6 month course of them. I was told quite frankly that this 2nd infection could and would have killed me, if I hadn't have found it so soon.
Then in September I got my pain clinic appointment through, and finally knew the reason why I am always tired but an insomniac, and always in pain, diagnosis Fibromyalgia and Allodynia. On top of my rare brain condition and Spinal complications, Chiari 1 Malformation and Syringomyelia.

I am NOT looking for sympathy, this is just me explaining why I have not been here, I apologise! But I am back now, and am in the middle if reading The King by Tiffany Reisz. Also now a member of both CJ Roberts and Jamie McGuire's street teams. I am very excited by that! Although there will be no sneak peaks here, unless asked to add something here.

Talking of which....


http://supersexysmut.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/12-days-of-x-mas-giveaway.html

CJ Roberts 12 days of Xmas giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment